NEUROPRISON

Incoming Cerebral Overdrive, (Pistoia)

« Older   Newer »
Edvard
view post Posted on 28/5/2009, 11:42

BIOGRAPHY
I.C.O. is a 5 pieces band.
I.C.O. comes from Italy.
I.C.O. means Incoming Cerebral Overdrive.
In 2003 the first realease, a three tracks self-produced promo, permits to the band to introduce itself into the musical background with concerts and reviews (the most important TOP DEMO on magazine Metal Hammer). After a line up change with the arrival of Alessio as bassist, in August 2006, ICO come back to the studio's for the debut album CEREBRAL heART. Recorded at Fear Studio, mixed by Kurt Ballou and mastered by Alan Douches in the States, out for the italian label Myphonic Records, the album receives great reviews and let the band to increase its reputation, thanx to the collaboration with Alkemist Fanatix Europe and to gigs in Italy and Europe.
An expressive urgency that characterizes the project ICO became concrete in the following years, throught the necessity to introduce a new chapter, able to represent in a controversial way, the uncontrollable nature of itself.
The needing to realise a new work to experiment the evolution of its nature, throught a musical grows sought and conscious, of the innovative soul of avanguard music, are the main elements of CONTROVERSO, the new album recorded and mixed in the August of 2008 at West Link studio and mastered in October at Vanara Studio.
Controverso, the new album out soon under SupernaturalCat, is the evolution and enlightenment of the band after their debut. CONTROVERSO represents a new impulse of uncontrollable nature: structured in eight tracks, the album evolves through a conscious musical growing, moving toward the innovative soul of avanguard music.

Discography:

- CEREBRAL heART 2008 (Myphonic Rec.)
- CONTROVERSO 2009 (Supernatural Cat)

LINEUP
Samuele Storai: Vocals
Stefano Tocci: Guitar/Synth
Maurizio Tuci: Guitar
Alessio Corsini: Bass
Filippo Baldi: Drums

CONTACTS
www.incomingcerebraloverdrive.com
www.myspace.com/incomingcerebraloverdrive